Ingredients for Colorful biscuit with cherries:
- 250 g of sugar
- 250 g of flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 dl of oil
- 1 dl of milk
- half a packet of baking powder (7 g / 0,25 oz)
- 300 g cherries without pits
- 2 big spoons of cocoa powder
1. Preheat the oven on 200°, and then start mixing eggs with sugar.
2. Add milk and oil.
3. After that, add flour mixed with baking powder and just keep mixing all together.
4. Split dough on two parts, and add cocoa powder in just one of them.
5. Lighter dough put in the casserole, and start ‘drawing’ unregular stripes and shapes on it with the dark dough. There are no rules, just keep drawing as you like.
6. Put cherries on the top of the dough, and put it in the oven.
7. After you put it in the oven, reduce heating on 180°.
8. Bake around half an hour.