Ingredients for Crumble Apple Pie
- 125 g of butter
- 125 g of sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 big spoon of baking powder (8 g)
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 250 g of flour
- a little bit of cinnamon
- 500 g of apples
1. Grind the peeled apples in the bowl and sprinkle them with cinnamon, if it’s necessary add one spood of sugar and stir.
2. Mix softened butter with sugar and add 1 egg yolk, half of baking powder and vanilla sugar.
3. When everything is mixed well, add the flour and mix it quickly with the mixer until you get crumbles. Then stop mixing.
4. Then pour 2/3 of the dough into a round baking mold (covered with baking paper), and align the dough with hands.
5. Drain the apples and put them on the dough.
6. Put the crumble dough on the apple.
7. Bake on 392°F (200°C), around half an hour.
Cut Apple pie and on every piece put one spoon of whipped cream and little bit of lemon zest.