Ingredients for Summer gourmet salad
- 1 medium size zucchini
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 300 g chicken or turkey white meat
- 1 clove of garlic
1. Cut zucchini on slices, put on it a little bit of salt, and left it to rest a little bit (the liquid from the zucchinis will come out).
2. Meanwhile, roast white meat fillets in the pan with little bit of oil.
3. When it’s done, put it on cutting board and cut it like dices.
4. On the pan where you just roast white meat, put more oil and zucchinis.
5. When zucchinis are almost done, put on it chopped garlic, and roast untill zucchinis are done.
6. At the and, wash cherry tomatoes and mix them with zucchinis and meat.
On the same pan, where you baked meat and garlic, put few slices of bread, roast a little, and serve them with the salad.