In winter, there is nothing better than the smell of fresh bread and roasted bacon – all in one!
Ingredients for Bread with bacon:
- 600 g of flour
- 1 small bag of dry yeast (7 g)
- glass of lukewarm water (about 2.5 dcl)
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt and half a teaspoon of sugar
- bacon (quantity optional)
1. Knead the dough of flour, water, oil, yeast, salt and sugar.
2. Leave it in a warm place to rise for about an hour.
3. After that, knead it again and place in the pan in which you will bake it.
4. Slice the bacon into strips and put them on the top.
5. Cover the dough with a cloth and let it rise again for about an hour.
6. Preheat the oven to 250°C (482°F) and bake for about 15 minutes.