Ingredients for Cheese dumplings (for 2 persons):
- 500 g of fresh cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 big spoons of flour
- 4 big spoons of semolina
- 150 g of breadcrumbs
- little bit of sunflower oil or butter
1. Mix cheese, eggs, flour and semolina with big spoon.
2. Leave it in a fridge for at least half an hour.
3. Toast breadcrumbs on oil or butter.
4. Boil one liter of water in a pot.
4. Take the dough from the fridge, and make little balls with your hands or with a little spoon, and put them in boiling water.
5. They are cooked when they start to float on the surface.
6. Roll them in toasted breadcrumbs.