Ingredients for Chicken Perkelt (for 2 persons):
- Half a kilogram of chicken meat (drumsticks, wings, thighs…)
- Half an onion
- 1 big carrot
- Minced red pepper
1. Chop onion into dices, and shred carrot on grater.
2. Stew onion and carrot on little bit of oil, with salt and
minced red pepper.
3. Put chicken parts on it, you can put any part of chicken that you like.
4. Add little bit of water and keep stewing in a folded pan, until the meat becomes tender.
5. Cook the pasta in another pot, I usually cook 250 grams of pasta.
6. When the meat is done, take it out and add some flour (around 1 – 2 tbsp) in the onion and carrot sauce, so it become thick.
7. When the sauce gets thicker, put the chicken meat back into to the frying pan and keep stewing for few more minutes.
Place the pasta on the plate and pour sauce on it. Add chicken meat and serve warm.