Ingredients for Chocolate cake without sugar and flour
- 5 eggs
- 30 dkg of baking chocolate
- 1 spoon of cocoa powder
- 10 dkg of ground hazelnuts or almonds
- 10 dkg of butter
- 30 dkg of white baking chocolate
- 30 dkg of whipping cream
1. First off all, separate egg whites from egg yolks, and beat egg whites until stiff.
2. Melt chocolate and butter on steam (in a water bath).
3. Mix egg yolks with hazelnuts or almonds, and add them melted chocolate and butter.
4. Put this mixture in stiffed egg whites and mix with spatula.
5. Bake it on 180°, around 30 minutes. When biscuit is over, let it to cool down.
6. For cream, melt white chocolate on steam with 10 dkg of whipping cream, and mix it well.
7. When it melts, left it to cool down.
8. Whip 20 dkg of whipping cream and add it to cooled cream, mixing slowly.
9. Put the cream all over the biscuit and enjoy the cake :)