A simple summer salad, made of green bean with the addition of garlic and sour cream.
Ingredients for Green Bean Salad (for 2 persons):
- 250 g of green (fine) beans
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- Wash the green (fine) beans and cut off their ends, and chop to a size of one inch.
- Cook them together with the garlic (do not chop the garlic).
- When everything is cooked, leave the beans to cool off.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sour cream to the cooled beans, finely chop the cooked garlic and mix into the salad.