Ingredients for Puff pastry with mangel and chicken breast:
- 500 g of puff paistry (two sheets)
- 250 g of mangel (or spinach)
- 20 dkg of cheese
- 4 slice of smoked ham
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- small piece of butter for coating
1. First defrost puff pastry and then roll out the pastry. Wash mangel leaves, and cut chicken breast fillet on stripes, cca 2 – 3 centimeters width.
2. On first sheet of pastry put mangel leaves (photo 1), then put cheese and one row of ham. At the end, put one row of chicken breast stripes (photo 2).
3. Roll sheets (one by one) like pancakes, starting with the side where is chicken breast, then put them in casserole (in which you put baking paper), and then coat the pastry with butter.
4. Bake it half hour on 180 degrees, and then turn on heat on 200, and bake another 15 minutes.