Ingredients for Triple pleasure cake:
- 6 egg whites
- 20 dkg of sugar
- 15 dkg grounded walnuts
- 5 spoons of flour
- 1 baking powder
- + Petit Beurre biscuits
- 6 egg yolks
- 25 dkg of sugar
- 2 vanilla pudding powder
- 7 dcl of milk
- 250 g of margarine
- 10 dkg of chocolate
1. Mix the egg whites until you get a firm snow, slowly adding sugar.
2. Then add 5 spoons of flour and 1 baking powder, and in the end add 15 dkg of grounded walnuts.
3. Put the biscuit in baking pan and bake half an hour on 180°C (356°F) – if you are not sure if the biscuit is baked stick a toothpick in it and if it is clean after you pull it out the biscuit is baked.
4. For cream, mix 6 egg yolks with 25 dkg of sugar, and add 2 vanilla pudding powder.
5. Add them to 7 dcl of milk and cook on low heat, mixing it with wooden spoon until it boils and become thicker.
6. Let mixture to cool down, and then mix it with 250 g of margarine.
7. Divide mixture in two bowls and add melted chocolate in one of them.
8. Take the pan with biscuit and arrange: yellow cream, petit beurre soaked in milk, brown cream and on the top sprinkle with ground walnuts (or chocolate).