A simple summer salad, made of Yellow Wax Beans with the addition of garlic and sour cream.
Ingredients for Yellow Wax Beans Salad (for 2 persons):
- 250 g of Yellow Wax Beans
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- Wash the Yellow Wax Beans, cut off their ends, and chop to a size of one inch (if they are fresh). You can use frozen or fresh bean. If they are frozen, they should be already prepared for cooking.
- Cook them together with the garlic (do not chop the garlic).
- When everything is cooked, leave the beans to cool off.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sour cream to the cooled beans, finally chop the cooked garlic and mix into the salad.